Friday, November 30, 2007

Bangladeshi Comic Super Hero

If I imagine a bangladeshi comic super hero, I will love to see a female super hero. Not for I am female but I think womens are mentally more powerfull than a man. Womens are more honest, sincere , hard working and believable. My super hero's dress will be black jense, blue T-shirt and black shoe.She will have short black hair and a sunglass on her eye. Now coming on the super power, she will have the ability to understand the accident before its happening. Reducing corruption, preventing traffic jam, rescuing innocent and punishing bad boys will be her main agenda. If we look at other super hero they have some particular power. The most important power of my super hero’s is time and motion. It means, she will be in the place before the actual time and her speed will be higher than the speed of light. Her name will be ‘The Lady of Brave’. Some characteristics of her are- truthfulness, honesty, dignity, dare, believable and loving. At last I want to say she will create a new era in Bangladesh and will be a mirror of a perfect woman.

1 comment:

briguy100 said...

From the heart! It's a pity we can't draw on the screen - or can you. A visual represenation of Lady of the Brave would be very interesting.

She possesses all the right characteristics.